Thursday, August 2, 2012

Warped Interview: Cherri Bomb

>> When I first heard there was a new all girl rock band on this year's Warped Tour, I knew I had to look them up. Cherri Bomb caught my attention by their name alone, but their sound is what kept me interested.  These newcomers were the recipients of a lot of hype both before and during the tour.  I found out why when I first pressed play.  Their new album, This Is The End of Control, is everything you'd expect from an all girl rock band and more.  It has a true kick to it, and just enough spice to keep you nodding your head from start to finish.  The girls themselves have a stand out and unique style that just adds to the overall punk rock vibe.  But hype and style aside, the music speaks for itself.  These girls are going places, and their journey has just begun.

>> I got the chance to sit down with the ladies in Cherri Bomb at the Vans Warped Tour in Uniondale, Long Island.  You can watch the interview below.

>>




Get Connected:
.

No comments: