Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Get Hyped: New / Upcoming Releases #2

"I hate when you say How You Love Me Now"
But I deffff. don't hate the new video fer the song.
Hey Monday - How You Love Me Now


>>Hey Monday posted the video yesterday on MySpace, but I hadn't seen it until just now. I love it, you can really tell they had fun making it. I'm really feeling the band rockin' their Glamour Kills merch, too. Look for it, it's not hard to find ;] Catch the band on the Believers Never Die tour (part deux) with Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, and 50 Cent (on select dates) from April 3rd until May 17. Get tickets here.

>>More recent releases:
  • Silverstein's A Shipwreck In The Sand came out yesterday. I haven't gotten it yet, but I did hear the single, "Vices", on their MySpace. Not bad. So far, "Smile In Your Sleep" is still my favorite by them, which is also on their page. SCORE.
  • March 25: Blink-182 came out with some new merch, which is available now. Buy me some? HEY THANKS ;] Check it out & Get some here.
  • Jay and the Lovebirds have released two out of their six new songs today on their MySpace. Get listeninggggggg.
  • New Cobra Starship song, "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous" Get it here.
  • Jay and the Lovebirds have put up two of six new songs on their MySpace. Get listening.

No comments: