Friday, April 3, 2009

Name Dropping 101 ; Sparks The Rescue





Autumn - Sparks The Rescue

>>I saw them live back in December at the All Time Low show, and I've been obsessed ever since. Song wise, I'm a sucker for "Hello Mexico" and "My Heart Radio" especially, since it was the first song I'd ever heard by them . "Pine Tree State" seriously makes me smile every time I put it on. Hear it now on their MySpace. Sparks signed to Fearless Records on March 11th, and they've been blowing up ever since. Well, not blowing up as in they're on the radio & being played like that one Taylor Swift song everyone's pretty much sick of by now, but they're gaining some well deserved recognition. I'm proud, and they've definitely earned it. P.S. They're really good live, and their set is mad energetic. Check out Sparks The Rescue and some of their label mates (including Artist Vs. Poet, The Maine, Every Avenue, and The Morning Light) at Bamboozle! Spread the word.


[NOTE: Bamboozle Left is this weekend, April 4&5, but the only Fearless bands playing are AVP, Eye Alaska, Every Avenue, The Morning Light, and A Skylit Drive.]


No comments: