Monday, July 19, 2010

Live Interviews from The 2010 Vans Warped Tour

>> As a guaranteed highlight of my summer, I attended the 2010 Vans Warped Tour this past Saturday (July 17th) in Uniondale, New York. It was a long day full of great bands, friendly people, and tons of surprises. One of the best parts of my day at Warped Tour was the fact that I had a press pass. Aside from some obvious perks, this allowed me to interview two bands that I've loved for a while. I interviewed Slade Echeverria from Anarbor at 3:15pm, and Mike, Alex, & Ben from Sparks The Rescue at 6:15pm. This was my first time with a press pass, and therefore my first ever LIVE interviews. They're a bit dark at times, but keep in mind that it was really bright outside, and this was my first time using that camera. I think they went pretty well, and hopefully, these two interviews will be the first of many live ones I'll do in the future :)

>> Live Interview #1 - Slade from Anarbor

>> Live Interview #2 - Alex, Ben, & Mike from Sparks The Rescue


>> In addition to these interviews, I posted my other videos from Warped Tour on my YouTube page. Check those out, and get ready for my full review! It'll be posted within the next few days :D

XOXOX

No comments: