Saturday, May 11, 2013

Interview: Emii

>> Sometimes when you hear a really catchy pop song, you might draw some quick conclusions about the person singing it.  When it comes to Emii, some of those assumed traits are true.  She's bubbly and fun, but also a very dedicated and determined individual.  There's definitely more than meets the eye with her, and I'm glad to be able to present that through this interview.  Recently, I sat down with Emii in Madison Square Park in NYC.  We talked about the classics, comics, Snoop Lion, Star Wars, and of course, her music.  I recorded the interview as an audio file but when I went to type it out, I realized it wasn't as good as the real thing.  So I just uploaded the audio as-is, unedited, in the hopes of letting Emii's personality shine.




An Interview with Emii


Get Connected:

No comments: