Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Anthony Raneri Announces New Solo EP

>> Anthony Raneri (Bayside) announced the details of his forthcoming solo EP.  The EP, titled Sorry State of Mind, will have 6 tracks and will be released on June 30th through Hopeless Records. After the announcement, Raneri tweeted "Every song on Sorry State of Mind is a totally different style. Get ready for a fun ride." The album art, track listing, and a lyric video can all be seen below a message from Raneri.
"Just like with New Cathedrals, I worked really hard on this and got the whole record and pre sale together on my own. The support I've gotten on this project over the past few years has been amazing and I'm asking for your help and support again."




Track listing:

 1) Smithereens
 2) Gone
 3) No Good
 4) Sorry State of Mind
 5) I Never Want to Fix Myself Again
 6) Run and Stumble








>> Watch Raneri's new lyric video for "Gone" below, and pre-order the EP here.



Get Connected:

.

No comments: