Friday, April 2, 2010

Name Dropping 101 ; Part 25

  • On Sunday March 21st, I had the honor of having The Bay State play a show for my friends & me at my house as a part of their Couch Tour. My friends immediately understood why I love them so much, and you'll get a good idea by watching the video of the band covering "Stand By Me" (below). You can see more videos from their performance at my house on my YouTube channel. Make sure to check them out on Purevolume, and if you like what you hear, go ahead & pick up their Let's Turn This City On & Haunted EPs on iTunes :)


  • Taking Back Sunday has experienced some major changes lately. Bassist Matt Rubano & guitarist Matt Fazzi announced that they were leaving the band a few days ago, and it is now official that former TBS members John Nolan & Shaun Cooper have rejoined the band. The band is returning to the original line-up they had at the time of Tell All Your Friends' release in 2002.

  • Mayday Parade has recently released their new music video for their song "Kids In Love." It's a documentary style video depicting, well, kids in love. It's real, raw, fairly explicit, and overall nothing I would have expected from Mayday. Click here to see the video.
  • Juicebox Clothing wants to send YOU to The Bamboozle Festival! Click the picture for more information :)

No comments: