Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Video Killed The Radio Star: Cartel & Taking Back Sunday

>> Taking Back Sunday posted a new video update talking about their plans to play some shows before they get back in the studio. Click here to see the video.

Dates:
6/22 Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
6/23 New York, NY - Irving Plaza
6/24 Philadelphia, PA - Eletric Factory
6/25 Boston, MA - House of Blues
6/27 Chicago, IL - The Metro
6/29 Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern




>> Also, check out the new video from Cartel for their song "The Perfect Mistake":


The Perfect Mistake




Cartel | MySpace Music Videos



>> I've been uploading a bunch of my own videos today as well. I finally finished adding all of the ones from when I saw Owl City on 4/24/10, and Now I've started posting videos from Bamboozle on Saturday May 1st! Go check them out on my YouTube Channel! Make sure to comment your favorites ;)

No comments: