Monday, June 21, 2010

Get Hyped: The Bamboozle Roadshow 2010

>> I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty stoked about the 2010 Bamboozle Roadshow. It's been going on since May 21st, but I'm attending the second to last date of the tour on June 26th. People had been searching this website for setlists for other tours recently, so I figured I would scope out the setlists for the Roadshow. Since I have yet to attend the tour myself, I consulted Google. That's how I found Setlist.fm. By clicking through the site I found the setlists for pretty much every band that played on June 20th at Festival Pier at Penn's Landing in Philadelphia. The bands might change the order of the songs, or the songs themselves from show to show, but at least this will give you a good idea of what to expect :)


All Time Low (via Setlist.fm)
  1. Keep The Change, You Filthy Animal
  2. Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)
  3. Lost in Stereo
  4. Jasey Rae
  5. Break Your Little Heart
  6. Poppin' Champagne
  7. Weightless
  8. A Party Song (The Walk of Shame)
  9. Dear Maria, Count Me In
Good Charlotte (via Setlist.fm)
  1. The Anthem
  2. Girls & Boys
  3. The Young & The Hopeless
  4. Like It's Her Birthday (live video)
  5. Dance Floor Anthem
  6. I Just Wanna Live
  7. Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous
Boys Like Girls (via Setlist.fm)
  1. Love Drunk
  2. Heels Over Head
  3. Hero/Heroine
  4. She's Got A Boyfriend Now
  5. Heart Heart Heartbreak
  6. Thunder
  7. Two Is Better Than One
  8. The Great Escape

LMFAO (via Setlist.fm)
  1. Rock The BeaT
  2. Get Crazy
  3. Lil' Hipster Girl
  4. I'm in Miami Bitch
  5. Leaving U 4 The Groove
  6. I Don't Wanna Be
  7. Scream My Name
  8. La La La
  9. Yes
  10. Shots

Third Eye Blind (via Setlist.fm)
  1. Graduate
  2. Never Let You Go
  3. Wounded
  4. Don't Believe a Word
  5. Semi-Charmed Life
  6. Jumper
  7. Summer Town
  8. Monotov's Private Opera

Simple Plan (via Setlist.fm)
  1. I'd Do Anything
  2. Addicted
  3. Shut Up!
  4. You Suck at Love (live video)
  5. Welcome to My Life
  6. Time to Say Goodbye
  7. Perfect

Forever The Sickest Kids (via Setlist.fm)
  1. She Likes (Bittersweet Love)
  2. Whoa Oh! (Me vs. Everyone)
  3. Hey Brittany
  4. My Worst Nightmare
  5. Believe Me I'm Lying
  6. Catastrophe
  7. She's a Lady

>> These are the setlists for the bands playing on the Main Stage at the Roadshow. If they played anything different, or if you remember what the bands on the 2nd stage played, let me know! Either write it in the comments, or email me at katerussellftw@gmail.com

> Other artists on the tour include Mercy Mercedes, Stereo Skyline (fellow Long Islanders), Cady Groves, The Ready Set, Drive A, Great Big Planes, Vita Chambers, and Michael & Marisa. Click here to see what time they're all playing when the tour comes to a town near you.



No comments: