Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Look Back: 2 Years Well Spent

>> I created this website exactly 2 years ago today. I can't believe how much it has changed and grown since that first day. Initially, I called it 'The Music Update.' Only a few months later did it become The Music Obsession. My writing style has changed a bit too, and I'd like to think that's for the best. I've interviewed several bands, I've attended shows with line ups that couldn't have been more perfect. I've been able to meet so many amazing artists, and even befriend a few record labels along the way. My fan page on facebook has almost 1400 fans, and I truly appreciate the support I've received from fans as well as friends & others in the 'music biz.'

>> I have a bunch of great stuff in the works, I'm excited to get it all posted. For now, I followed up on someone's suggestion and posted my first ever video update in honor of TMO's 2 year anniversary. (I had it posted below, but it was too big. But no worries, you can always see it by clicking HERE.)


So thanks again guys, your support and input is truly appreciated :)

xoxox

No comments: