Thursday, April 2, 2009

Name Dropping 101 ; Part 19

>>In addition to writing this page, I'm going to be writing for HeartThrobMedia.net ! Check the site, and you can find a link to this page under their blogs section. So far, it's one of 3 blogs featured there.



>>Check out Liam and Me, I found them a few weeks ago but I never really had a chance to listen to them until now. They almost remind me of Cobra Starship, but with a kick of The Bravery, especially on the track "It's A Shame". How both of those bands come to mind at once, I'll never know, but maybe you will as soon as you get listening.




>>For the first time since I opened it, The Academy Is... doesn't have the most votes on the poll! Paramore is now in the lead with 18, while TAI has but 17. So close. Haven't voted yet? Add your input! Cast your vote for your favorite artist on the Fueled By Ramen record label. 

>>Sparks The Rescue posted a new song, "Pine Tree State." Catch it on Eyes To The Sun, coming out on May 5th. Click to listen to the song on their MySpace right now. I seriously can't wait to see them live again at Bamboozle (Sat May 2nd), their shows are so energetic and downright fun :D

>>Speaking of, new bands added to the Bamboozle line up, for both May 2&3.
New acts include:
SATURDAY MAY 2nd: Dr. Acula, The Bride Wore Black, & The Status
SUNDAY MAY 3rd: Hit The Lights, My Favorite Highway, & These Green Eyes

So.. WHO'S GOING?! If it's you, who are you most looking forward to seeing?

No comments: