Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Promoting 101 ; Jac Vanek

Another addiction? Cool..

>>I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it on here before, but I'm pretty much obsessed with Jac Vanek bracelets. No idea what I'm talking about? Imagine the LiveStrong bracelets, only wider, [mostly] in black and white, and not for a specific cause. I don't have any yet, but I've been begging to get some for a while now. With the creation of her Street Team, "The Pack", I can get some at Bamboozle! That's right, Jac is going to be selling bracelets and such at Bamboozle this weekend, and on this year's Warped Tour. Want to get involved? Send an e-mail to thepack@jacvanek.com including when [which dates] yer going to Bamboozle &or Warped. [NOTE: Bamboozle Set lists were announced yesterday. Check their site here :D] Not going to either but still want to help? The answer to that and any other questions can be found here, the official Facebook group for The Pack.


>Make sure you check out these sites to get all the latest information!

www.myspace.com/byjacvanek
www.jacvanek.com
**Follow Jac and Crystal (her publicist) on Twitter**
www.twitter.com/jacvanek
www.twitter.com/crystalleigh
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=83166836195&ref=mf

thepack@jacvanek.com--official Pack email address


No comments: