Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Seen It Live: 9/2/09

I've waited 5 years for this day,
and I couldn't have asked for more.

>>Yeah, I'm never like this, but honestly I'm in awe of tonight. The Used played at Looney Tunes in West Babylon (Long Island, NY) earlier this evening, and I was lucky enough to be there. I managed to get 2 good videos throughout the set, only 2 because I'm short & of course I had the 2 tallest guys infront of me.. typical. But honestly, I wouldn't change a thing.

>>They played 5 songs, and it was glorious. They started off with "Blood On My Hands", and they kept the set pretty heavy. No complaints here ;] Then came "Empty With You", one of the 2 songs I managed to get on video. As you'll see, crazy good.



>>The other songs played were "Take It Away", "Pretty Handsome Awkward", and "A Box Full of Sharp Objects". In an effort not to ramble, I'm gonna cut this short. But honestly, if you ever get the opportunity to see The Used live, take advantage. They sound almost exactly like they do on their CDs, just better <3 style="text-align: center;">So tonight I accomplished one of my life goals, meeting The Used.
Now for that tattoo parlor.. ;]


*Check out my other videos on my YouTube account.


**Updated 9/3:
>So The Used posted an update on their website, their Twitter, and their MySpace blog. There's a video in the update. GUESS WHO TOOK THAT VIDEO. Yeah, it's the other 1 of 2 good ones I got yesterday <333

No comments: