Saturday, January 2, 2010

Interview Mania

In the past 2 days, I’ve had 3 bands tell me they’re interested in being interviewed for the site, & I’m already in the process of working on one right now. Anybody else as excited as I am? :)

The artists to be interviewed include Jacob Vanags, Rorschach, Pretty Boy Beatdown, and As Time Stands Still. Check em out :)

Best part about this is I’m letting you guys come up with the questions. Obviously I’ll have my own thrown in there too, but both I and the artists want to hear from you, the fans. So if you’re not yet familiar with them, take a look at their MySpaces by clicking on their names, and take a listen. You can email me any questions you come up with at katerussellftw@gmail.com . They can be serious or funny questions- whatever you want to ask.

Can’t wait to see what you guys think of :)


No comments: