Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TMO: The Music Obsession

Today was a really good day.

>>This blog of mine has a new badass URL. It used to be http://k-musicislife.blogspot.com/
but now it's www.themusicobsession.com
HOW SiCK iS THATT?! I acknowledge that if you're reading this right now, you clearly know where to find it. But when you tell all your friends about what I've been working on over here, if & when that happens, give them the new URL instead. Not only is it easier to remember, but it's also the new name of my blog.

Goodbye "The Music Update" ;;
Hello "The Music Obsession".
It's got a good ring to it ;]


>>I'm leaving for North Carolina tomorrow morning :] I don't have a computer where I'm going, but the friend I'm bringing is awesome enough to have a laptop that I can hijack freely .. which technically means I'd be borrowing it, but I think we get the pointt. So I'll post as much as possible, but I make no promises.

No comments: