Monday, April 11, 2011

The Wonder Years To Release New Album in June

>> The Wonder Years will release their upcoming album, Suburbia I’ve Given You All And Now I’m Nothing on June 14, 2011 through Hopeless Records.
“Making this record was one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences we've had as a band,” explains frontman, Dan “Soupy” Campbell. “From putting it together in a cold, dirty basement in the Philadelphia suburbs to getting into the studio with Steve Evetts who is a legend in our eyes, we've poured every ounce of ourselves into this and we couldn't be more excited to share it with everyone.”
>> You can listen to a new track entitled "Local Man Ruins Everything" and read the band's latest interview at www.absolutepunk.net. You can see the track listing and artwork for the band's upcoming album at the bottom of this post.

>> The Wonder Years are performing on the entire Vans Warped Tour, which runs June 24-August 14th. The band’s Manscout Jamboree tour with supporting acts Make Do and Mend and Living with Lions kicked off last weekend and runs through May 7 (see full list of dates here).

Suburbia I’ve Given You All And Now I’m Nothing Track Listing:
  1. Came Out Swinging
  2. Woke Up Older
  3. Local Man Ruins Everything
  4. Suburbia
  5. My Life as a Pigeon
  6. Summers in PA
  7. I Won't Say the Lord's Prayer
  8. Coffee Eyes
  9. I've Given You All
  10. Don't Let Me Cave In
  11. You Made Me Want to be a Saint
  12. Hoodie Weather
  13. And Now I'm Nothing

No comments: