Sunday, September 14, 2008

Name Dropping 101: Jonas Sees In Color



>>So, I've mentioned Jonas Sees In Color a few times, but I don't think I've ever actually talked about them. I think my favorite song by them is "Loose Threads". It's really mellow at the beginning, and it just gets more adorable as it plays out. It's got a nice sound, and I love the lyrics. "Luck And Love" is great, too. It's chill too, but neither of the songs are boring. They're really sweet songs, and "L&L" steps up the tone in the chorus, so it's not the same as "LT". "A Puzzle Solved" isn't as mellow; it's got more of that punk vibe I love so much. Check them out, because they are really good.


*Also, check out Jared Scharff and the Royals. Apparently, they grew up with Honor Society. They're quite good, promise :]

No comments: