Friday, September 26, 2008

Name Dropping 101 ; Part 11

>>MySpace just introduced a music player that allows you to have 10 songs per playlist, and as many playlists as you want. They're trying to get every song by each band on their page. This is why I'm proud to say I'm a MySpace - Music addict.
[Check my new playlist here.]

>>So, as I'm going through the bands that've added me lately, I've come across Endoxi. "I've Come A Long Way" & "I'm Bipolar" are really nice to listen to. "I've Come a Long Way" almost reminds me of The Matches (vocally, at least). When I think about it, Rob Thomas pops into my mind too. What do you thinkk? "I'm Bipolar" starts out fairly awesomely, and only gets better. This song has a sax, too ! But, I'd have to say "Still Better Days" is my favorite. It's got a saxophone, and it's got a really cool, fun vibe. Honestly, it's a song I could see myself listening to at the beach... because that's what I think about on a cold, rainy day in September ;] They're pretty relaxed, but happy all at the same time? It'll make more sense as soon as you listen to their songs. They're definately worth at least a little of your time :]

>>A Static Lullaby = Amazing, except they're into the whole screaming business. If you can deal with that, check them out. The chorus of "Under Water Knife Fight" sounds really awesome [ scream free ! ]





No comments: