Thursday, July 28, 2011

Update + Interviews From Warped Tour

>> Hey guys! I haven't posted in a couple of days, and there's actually a good reason for that. I attended the Vans Warped Tour on 7/23/11 in Uniondale, NY. The next night (7/24), I saw Hit The Lights, With The Punches, This Condition, Bellwether, & others at Ollie's Point. These were two incredible, time consuming, and energy draining events. I have no regrets about attending, in fact those were two of the best days I've had in a long time. However, I do feel bad about the frequency (or lack thereof) of my updates on here as a result.

>> I still have to finish my reviews of both events, but yesterday I did finish uploading my interviews from Warped Tour. I had the chance to talk to members of The Wonder Years, Enter Shikari, Go Radio, D.R.U.G.S., Moving Mountains, and Shiragirl. That's 3 times the amount of interviews I did last year, and I couldn't be happier with the way they all turned out. You can view all 6 interviews here, and a performance video of Enter Shikari below.


>> I also have plenty of videos from the Hit The Lights show, including one of HTL performing a brand new song. This video has actually been featured on AltPress.com and several other music news sites, so it's about time I actually post it on my own website. Keep in mind that the quality of these videos isn't the greatest because I was so close to the stage, but even with such poor quality, you should be able to tell how incredible the new Hit The Lights song is. I was honestly blown away, and I absolutely cannot wait to hear more from this band. You can view my videos of Hit The Lights and With The Punches from 7/24/11 here, and you can see HTL performing their new song "Gravity" below.

No comments: