Saturday, January 17, 2009

Local Spotlight: Table 21

Why do I feel like I've said that everyday of my life?
Oh, that's probably because I have.

>>My friend and I were talking music, and she mentioned a band I'd never heard of. They call themselves Table 21, and they're really good. Hailing from Whitestone, New York, this trio had mastered the art of making songs that you want to listen to when you're just hanging out & having a good time. For me, "Freeway" makes me think of a beach party. This fits seeing as how their page's background is the guys on a beach. I can't help but smile when I hear "Party in My Pants" with it's upbeat, energetic vibe. "Showeys and Goeys" is honestly the best of both worlds sound wise. I geniunely wish they had more than three songs up, but fortunately they're playing The Crazy Donkey on January 24.. Good thing I'm busy that day :[ If you live on the island, you should seriously check out that show. They're playing with The Mercurial, Kids of Survival, East of Eden, Last One Standing, and more (I'm not familiar with any of those, to be honest. Check them out for me & let me know what you think.) Trust me, as soon as you start listening to Table 21, you'll be quite happy you did.

'Create


>>So I'm pretty sure I was going to say something else, but apparently my attention span has failed to last for more than 10 minutes yet again. Honestly, this may be a new record. Ehh, I'll think of it eventually.



Click, Look, & Love

No comments: