Friday, January 9, 2009

You Voted: "INTMY!B" Poll Results

In case you hadn't noticed, my current poll just closed.

>>Remember those goddamn "INTMY!B"? Neither do I. Well, I don't remember who I still have to talk about. Oh well. Anyway, the poll I had up asked which was your favorite of the bands on that list. Here are the results:
  1. Everly - 6 Votes
  2. To Be Juliet's Secret - 9 Votes (2nd Place)
  3. My Cardboard Spaceship Adventure - 5 Votes
  4. The Fastest Kid Alive - 2 Votes
  5. Cory Lee - 2 Votes
  6. Holiday Parade - 5 Votes
  7. Van Atta High - 1 Vote
  8. The Great Valley - 2 Votes
  9. Light The City - 3 Votes
  10. A Clear Blurr - 1 Vote
  11. The Goodnight Anthem - 5 Votes
  12. Feels Like July - 2 Votes
  13. American Civil War - 1 Vote
  14. Brighten - 8 Votes (Tied for 3rd Place)
  15. Man In A Blue Van - 3 Votes
  16. Capital Lights - 7 Votes
  17. Jonas Sees In Color - 3 Votes
  18. Linden - 8 Votes (Tied for 3rd Place)
  19. Honor Society - 5 Votes
  20. Nevershoutnever! - 10 Votes (THE WINNER)
  21. Ugly Colors - 1 Vote
>There were 27 Votes total, meaning 27 people voted seeing as how I let you choose more than one band. I'm going to do that for my new poll too. I'm going to put it up right now. Guess the topic? (I'll give you a hint: It's my Favorite Record Label.) Check it out.

No comments: