Friday, July 25, 2008

What I'm Listening To #1

I don't know if I'm going to do one of these everyday, but I was thinking I should at least do one on the days I don't have a legitimate post. So, here's a list of the songs that have been in my head. All day. :]
  1. "Seconds From Falling" - Everly
  2. "I Can Pretend Too" - The Great Valley
  3. "Her Eyes Will Tell You Everything" - Lansdowne
  4. "Tomorrow's Hero Yesterday's Villan" - Love Letter Radio
  5. "Hello Love Goodbye" - To Be Juliet's Secret
  6. "Never Enough" - Holiday Parade
  7. "Wrapped Around Your Finger" - Kelsey and the Chaos
  8. "More To Lose" - The Goodnight Anthem
  9. "Warning Signs" - My Cardboard Spaceship Adventure
  10. "Letters" - Roark
I'm pretty much in love with all of these songs ;; Check them out.
You won't help but fall in love with them, too. :]


No comments: